Thursday

Love story of a young man

This is the Love story of a young man:

I used to be like this


I met a gal?


She was like this? :)


Together, we kissed like this? :)


I gave her gifts like this? :)


when she accepted my proposal, I was like this


I used to talk to her all night like this


And at office used to do like this....


When my friends saw my gal friend, they stared like this?


And i used to react like this?


But on Valentines Day, she gave red rose to someone else like this?


AND, I was like this?


Which later led to this..


I felt doing this...


But rather did this...


I started doing this















And this.......



And finally she made me to end up like this


I can't live without u.. Errrr...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for u'r valuable comments.